Sunday 26 June 2011

That guy, from that thing?

Ever see a face, and think 'Who is that guy?'? I do it all the time.  I think it is a by product of watching so much American TV.  There are hundreds of actors doing the rounds of bit part TV roles, each cropping up for one episode here, two there and a half season over there.  These journeymen and women are some of my favourite actors.  Over the next few weeks of the podcast we will be covering some of them.  In the movie world there are several of these actors, David Paymer, Peter Stormaire, Thomas Hayden Church and many others.  

Who is that guy?

For the first one I decided to focus on the king of the 'everyman', William H. Macy.  Do you have a favourite role? Is he one of those faces? Should he be playing Frank Gallagher in Shameless?  Tweet me your questions and opinions on @stevecult
Cheers
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment