Sunday 28 July 2013

My Favourite Things 01 - Marvel Film Universe

I'm a simple soul. Always have been. As a result I take an inordinate amount of delight in things that those around me frequently don't notice. 

It's the little things in life that can really make a difference. 
Finding a fiver in your jeans...before you put the washing on for example. Or in a disused bag and you've no idea how long it's been there. 

Enough milk for a single cuppa, when you feared you'd have to leave the house again immediately. 

A favourite song that plays at an unexpected moment that loosens you out. 

I'm not talking about anything that you'd write home about. Just...simple pleasures. 

The end credit scene's across the Marvel Film Universe series make my toes curl with delight - I get such a kick of out waiting during the credits, watching those not in the know walk out with the somewhat sinful thrill of the initiate. Even if the film doesn't exactly work for me, I'll always wait for these!


(Also posted on Drneevil's blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment